A ski mountaineering trip that ideally retraces the historical Cuneo Nizza, a railway line made famous by its numerous tunnels, a route that crosses steep Alpine slopes and marks the transition from the cool Cuneo valleys – covered with snow until late in the season – to the charming Cote d'Azur, with mountains that gently descends towards the sea and to the nearby Provence so close with its lavender scents.
- 10 - 14 March 2023
Day 1st to 5th: an exciting ski tour in the Maritime Alps with a "local" UIGAM mountain guide and 4 nights in selected refuges.
Is it for me?
Culture and folklore
LEGEND: based on our personal experience, the evaluations give a subjective, measured and highly reliable value of the elements that make up the travel experience.
Departure and return
Ufficio guide alpine Global Mountain, Via Pascal 7 - Cuneo
5 days / 4 nights
Minimum 6 partecipants
IDENTITY CARD FOR EU CITIZENS
The price includes
- 4 overnight stays with breakfast and dinner in the refuges included in the itinerary with accommodation in multiple bedrooms;
- half board treatment (breakfast and dinner);
- private shuttle service on the 1 st day from Cuneo to Terme di Valdieri;
- private shuttle service on the 5 th day from Casterino (FR) to station;
- train ticket for return to Cuneo;
- accompaniment by the mountain guide for the entire duration of the trip.
Price per person
from € 970
Request other informations
Error: Contact form not found.